1.TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All sales are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- No cancellation to be made once payment is confirmed.
- We accept returns or exchange only for wrong items delivered or items damaged in transit. (Please refer to the return policy 1.1)
1.1 RETURN POLICY
All sales are final, there will be no refunds nor can any changes be made once your orders have been confirmed.
However, exchange is valid only if:
- A wrong item is sent to you
- Damage item received
We are truly sorry that this has happened to you.
Please drop us an email within 7 days of receiving your order, and we promise to look into this for you.
All exchanges have to be done by email and we will not be responsible for any lost mails.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us
- your name
- order number
- reason for exchanging
A replacement will be ship out for you after verification upon availability. If a replacement is not available, full refund of your purchase price will be made.
Replacement does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
Rest assured that we do check all items before dispatch but sometimes damages due to delivery process are unavoidable.
1.2 POSSIBLE CUSTOM FEES
Please be informed that we are not responsible for any custom fees once the item has been shipped. By agreeing upon purchase, you may be charged for any custom fees when your product arrives in your country if any, it's very rare to happen but it's possible. We are not held responsible for any delays that may occur due to local duties and taxes, or any items that are lost in transit.
The following payment options are available:
- Credit card and Debit card
- Online banking or cash deposit via ATM/bank counter (Malaysia customers only)
Bank account details as below will appear during your check out at payment method page in the "Bank Deposit" column. Please make your payment directly into our bank account
Name: TGB Gentlemens Fashion
Beneficiary Bank: Maybank
Account No: 5148-9708-1864
within 24hours and use your Order ID (eg: Order #1001) as the payment reference.
Bank in slip can be email to (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+60172003099) to us for verification. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
2.1 International Customer
- Please note that the currency that you choose in our website is just an approximate rate of exchange for your reference, and is not the final price as the exchange rate is final charge by your designated bank of your credit/debit card.
- The final amount that you are going to pay will be our store default currency Ringgit Malaysia (MYR), thank you.
If you have any concerns, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org